Quick & easy
loans for anyone
WAITING FOR FUNDS?
Retired, resigned, retrenched, dismissed or divorced? Or awaiting an insurance policy or retirement annuity payout? We bridge the gap enabling you to meet your monthly commitments until your pension/provident fund pays out.
Simple and fast application process
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission is to combine exceptional service at a competitive price to assist our clients to meet their monthly commitments while awaiting a lump sum payment from a Pension or Provident Fund or from a lump sum annuity.
WHY YOU CAN TRUST US
- When clients have a query or problem we respond to them very quickly. If it is during a normal working day we undertake to reply on the same day, often within a few hours, at most.
- We treat all clients equally, no matter how big or small.
- Green Door has been operating since 2008 and since then we have assisted thousands of very satisfied clients.
- Our friendly, well trained staff are highly experienced and always strive to provide service of the highest standard. We are there to make the process as straightforward as we can, however never sacrificing the professionalism required. As we have so many years’ experience with various Funds we are able to assist clients to minimize the time taken by the Funds to settle their withdrawal claims.
- Our clients regularly rave about our service as we provide regular feedback on the status of their claims.
I just wanted to say thank you for the way you helped me recently. I was under a lot of stress because my pension fund was taking so long to pay out my pension benefit. I resigned 4 months ago and you helped me with the bridging loans and also with following up with my pension fund. I think that you managed to get them to pay out sooner.
Thank you very much, I will definitely recommend clients to you for your excellent service. Say thanx to your 2 ladies, as well. Regards!
Thanks again, Green Door. I was under so much financial pressure because the Government Employees Pension Fund took almost 8 months to pay out my pension lump sum after I resigned in August. You were there to help me through this very tough time in my life. I don’t have the words to explain how much I appreciate how you helped me financially and how you followed up with the Fund and kept my spirits up when I was so low. Your management and staff are amazing! All the best, Yvette.